Contact us


Apply for On-Campus Accommodation

Apply for On-campus Accommodation

1、How to apply

1)If you are a CSC student, you don’t need to apply.

2)The self-funded degree student can apply the accommodation yourself. After you get admitted, please log in to apply. To maximize the use of room, in one week after you get admitted from accommodation, you should deposit to reserve your room.

Due to a serious shortage of dormitory, we cannot provide dormitory for all the MBBS students, so please get ready to live off-campus, and we will provide necessary help

3)The self-funded language student cannot apply room yourself. Before you apply, please consult the admission office of CIE ( College of International Education), SDU.

4) The exchange students need NOT deposit to reserve room.

2、When to apply?

For the spring semester: from November 15th to January 15th.

For the autumn semester: from June 1st to July 15st.