(c) Presentation Style and Time
· Presentation style: PowerPoint, Delivering Style by Reading or Poster Presentation: - Each study group will decide on whether they will utilize one main presenter or incorporate all the members of their study group.
· Each study group or individual presenter will be allocated 15-30mins to present including questions and answers.
· All SDU the International Students” the Belt and Road Study Groups and guest individual presenters should avoid discussion topics that might be harmful.
· Therefore, productive topics of discussion are welcome and will be supported but all SDU Belt and Road International Study Groups are reminded that their topic should be related to the theme “Cultural Diplomacy”, be respectful and safe for discussion.
(d) Important Points to take into Consideration:
· Presentation allotted time: Presenters should bear in mind the time allotted to each study group or individual to present, to avoid exceeding the allotted time and running into other study groups and individuals presenters time.
· Discussion time: It is stressed that every presenter should be respectful and mindful of others during the discussion session: Therefore a respectful harmonious atmosphere is encouraged: Discussions should be intellectual and meaningful and it is stressed humbly and respectfully that study group and individual presenters do not stray from the main topic of discussion and cause disruption deemed to be senseless shouting or outburst.
(e) Awards and Other Matters
· Special certificates and award of participation will be issued to all participants of the 1st Belt and Road International Cultural Forum
· Special award will be issued to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd best manuscript and presenters for participating in the SDU 1st Belt and Road international Cultural forum
· Manuscripts submitted should be at a standard and caliber warranted at a level of excellence.
· Manuscripts submitted will be collated and incorporated in an SDU paper collection.
· The 1st author should submit a picture and brief introduction of him or herself and a name list of all the other group members.